I can't believe Christmas is over already and we'll be celebrating the new year in just a few days! It's been a crazy busy month but I had tons of fun. December never disappoints. :) Here's a little peek into what our phamily's been up to:
December 17, 2011
• This year, I handmade all our Christmas gifts! :D (I'll share details once my sisters get theirs.)
• I dressed up as Jovi from Elf, my favorite movie, for our gingerbread house making party again.
• Each of my friends had their own place setting - gingerbread house kits, gourmet hot chocolate, candy cane hearts, Christmas cards, and gifts!
• Our sweet and colorful town of gingerbread houses.
December 21, 2011
• Husband took me out on a date for my birthday.
• We had to order a Takeshi roll because it's Bruce's middle name. ;)
• Delicious Japanese flan at Sushi 69.
• He surprised me with a movie and a shopping spree. I bought a pair of bright pink pants!
December 25, 2011
• On Christmas morning, Bruce helped make pancakes.
• We used the Pancake Creator that my talented friend, Bryce, designed to make some Christmas pancakes.
• Bruce opened his first present - a toy mic - and didn't care to open the others.
• Bruce and Katsu opening presents together! So precious.
I hope your December has been filled with lots of joy! Let's end the year with lots of smiles! <3 Akiyo